onsdag 30. september 2009

She lives in a fairytale somewhere too far for us to find

Okaaaaaaaay people. I'm really excited right now. Paramore's new album Brand New Eyes has just been released and I want it so badly! I've tried really haard to order it from the internet, but I don't seem to fully understand how. That kinda sucks, you know. But I've downloaded the album (shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone) and it is AMAZING. I simply love it!

Other news from this week so far. Me, Maria and her boyfriend went on a little trip to Sweden here the other day. It was fun. We took pictures in the candy store for our media project. I felt like a fool when I was standing there with the camera. Haha! Though it was even weirder when I saw and older man taking pictures of his wife in front of the candy. That made me feel less stupid. Jonas, Maria's bf, was willing to strike some poses with the popcorn (I won't put up the pictures here since it might scare some of you off! Haha, just kidding). I also bought a new mascara. Dior Show Blackout by Christian Dior. It was shitty expensive! I payed almost 300 NKR for the mascara. Don't know why I didn't buy a cheaper one. Yeah yeah. What's done is done.

I'm going to work tomorrow. Again! I worked on Monday and today. Gonna work tomorrow, Friday and Saturday (I think). I'm not sure if I'm gonna work on Saturday. We just received a new schedule and it says that I'm not going to work this Saturday. I'm a bit confused. I think I'll ask my boss tomorrow. That's if she is at work tomorrow. She wasn't there today or on Monday. If she doesn't show up I'll just give her a call.

I forgot to tell you that I bought almost 2 kg of candy. It's a lot, I know, but I go totally insane when I'm in such a big candy store. Maria, Jonas and I went mental with the candy. Haha! Loads of fun ;) Especially on our way home. Jonas decided to take some extra laps around the roundabout. The seat belt strangeled me, but it was kinda fun except the fact that I had just eaten a large plate of hamburger and fries. I managed to keep it cool.

I think I'll stop now before the text gets too long and boring. It's probably boring already, but trust me it can get worse!

P.S: Did I mention that I reeeaaaaally want to go to the Paramore concert in either Sweeden or in Denmark? Not just to see Paramore, but also You Me At Six. They are totally amazing!!! It's a shame that none of my friends are into that type of music. Ok, I'm done.

- E m i l i e -

Ingen kommentarer: