mandag 21. september 2009

And we're back again!

Yeah, so I thought I'd try another on in English. This Saturday I was out at Peppes Pizza with my friends. It was awsome. I had a great time. I can't remember last time I laughed THAT MUCH! It's was a great night out with my girls (and boy. Jonas, Maria's boyfriend, was there too). Maren, Malin and I laughed so much that we choked. Well, mostly me, but who cares?

I have a day off from school tomorrow! Wohooo!! The teacher gave us some time off from History class, so the only class I was supposed to have tomorrow is Media, but we are working on a photo project and that means we don't have to be at school to do it. Maria and I thought we'd go to the hospital to ask if we could take some pictures. Pictures that express happiness. I also have to spend tomorrow studying for this stupid English presentation about Robert Kennedy, and Aristoteles AND I have to write a card in Spanish. Teacher is handing it in on Wednesday. *Sigh* There's so much going on at school at the moment. I have a History and Philosophy test coming up too. I hate school SO much right now...

Me and papi were driving around an hour ago. It was fun! We got lost, ehe yeah, but we found our way back home! Eventually. We were "cruising" around down town and in Torsnes. We saw a fox!! Aww, it was the cutest little thing ever! Since my guinea pig died. It really is so much fun wrighting in English. Well, goodbye ya'll!

- E m i l i e -

7 kommentarer:

Eline og Emilie sa...

Du er søt! ^^

emiliexgun sa...

Du er teit :) Jeg bare spøket med deg ^^

Eline og Emilie sa...

uuuuuuaaaahhhh, et spøkels! ;D

Malin Becken sa...

Vi hadde det moromt den kvelden ja :D

emiliexgun sa...

Tsssss. HAHAHAHAHEHEHHEEHIHIHIHOHOHOHUHUHUHYHYHYHÆHÆHØHØHÅHÅ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

Malin Becken sa...

har det klikket for deg Emilie ? <3 ;)

emiliexgun sa...

neeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii