fredag 18. september 2009

B-b-boring.

Okay, so I thought that I should write in English this time since, you know, I have English the next 2 hours. Be prepared to face ridiculous mistakes! I hope I can somewhat make myself understood. Let me know if I don't. The good thing about this is that my English will improve. Besides I don't feel like working on the stupid project. Here we go.

The teacher just ran of. He had something else to do before class starts. Who knows how long he'll be gone! It's so boring to write about Robert Kennedy. Lots of information, but nothing interesting. I have to choose what's the most important information on Robert Kennedy. I'm so bored, I could actually fall asleep standing. I wanna' go home!

Class started 15 minutes ago and teacher ain't here yet. What to do? The teacher just arrived. Bye bye!

- E m i l i e -

Ingen kommentarer: